Sign in to follow this  
Jstar

help with corrado logo retaining bracket thingy!!

Hi guys

Just washing my car for the first time in weeks and the sodding corrado logo on the back fell off. It seems the blue plastic retaining bracket has given up as most are snapped off. I want the graphic back on the car. So does anyone know the part no. for the blue retainer, know how to fit it (I cannot see it underneath or in the boot), or does someone have one in good condition that they would be willing to part with :D

Cheers

Jay

vr6storm

How do you get to the bracket. I cannot see it underneath and its not in the boot?

Cheers

Jay

the little blue lugs just clip into the rear panel , and the badge clips into them, there's no bracket as far as i'm aware mate :)

Walesy

The blue clips all seem to be joined up as one piece on the other side of the rear panel. But I don't know how to access that side?

Strange! There are some gaps inside the boot where you can just about reach the blue clips with your fingers, although it's not easy.

Cheers guys

Got it sussed now. The clips were hidden behind a piece of sticky backed plastic that was 'well' stuck.

Jay