Sign in to follow this  
Twiss

Door / Panel ?

Well went to work on wenesday didnt have a great day, one of those days where you do lots of running around but get nothing done. The day ends with me going to my car to find same ******* dent my door in and drove off leaving no details what so ever.

so my qestion is is it possible to replace the door skin or is it a case of replacing the door? I say this cos Ive been quoted nearly £300 for repairs.

the Damage has mostly been done on the lower part of the door but has slightly pushed the middle in. Most of the dent is nearer the front wing (Offside).

Any help would be great. ( Ive only had this car 2 months and she been hit twice this time and once in tesco's carpark

maybe I wasn't ment to have her)

Sorry about the ranting and raving.

Click the Add Attachment button on the reply page. Browse your computer for the picture & make sure it's max 1024pix wide.

My car is in the bodyshop at the mo getting a small door dent repaired + door & rear quater sprayed, it's costing me £250.