Sign in to follow this  
covincharger

g60 into porsche replica

must be honest if i saw one of these out would thinks its the real deal being no porsche expert and all.

me too mate - I don't see any obvious differences - it's not like MR2 355s - you can always tell. Probably noise would be most likely to give it away - but even then - I'd still be lost! :oops:

Anything over 200hp and your into big stresses and strains on drivetrain.my intentions with the g60 will be that it has loads of low down torque perfect for what i want .That will be mated to an uprated gearbox with gear ratios to match the g60 powerband.close ratio 1st to 3rd and a cruising 4th for the motorway. im aiming for 0 to 60 in 5 seconds which should be possible as it weighs a bit less than a lotus elise.the lotus with toyota lump is 190 hp and performance rapid so if im in this teritory ill be happy.My covin at mo is doing around 7 seconds to sixty with 112 hp and has same power to weight ratio as standard g60.