Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Headlight

Hey

I seem to be having trouble with my low beam in my passanger side headlight. I check the bulb and it looks good, it cant be the fuse because the other light is working, but the strange thing is that the high beam works fine. What could be the problem?? is it a quick and cheap fix? I need to get the car inspected

Please help

Whats a loom, is it some british term, what ever it is, its a no because i havent changed anything, it was working but i dont know why its not anymore

Thanks

Mate :D

Do a search for headlight loom

its a must do if you own a corrado as the headlights are crap with its original wireing.

only 11 odd volts manage to make it to the bulbs and the newer loom

with relays etc boosts it back up so you can actaully see where your going and change that dull dull yellow light back to white.

so use the search !!

[ram width=220 height=140]Hey, guys

i fixed the problem, i figured that the corrado was like most cars with one fuse for the headlamp but i was looking and realized it had a seperate fuse for each lamp, low beam left, low beam right, high beam left and high beam right, i think its pretty weird but doesnt matter, i fixed the problem and during the mean time i also was able to fix that orange light on the side of the front bumper, that for you help though i will look into getting a new "Loom"

Thanks again