Sign in to follow this  
V3DUB

Scirocco mk1 20vt

As some of you may know my corrado was vandalised some time ago and the insurance are still dealing with the claim. I was thinking of a new project if i dont carry on with the C, how about a mk1 scirocco 20vt. Does anyone know how difficult this is to do?, do you have to modify chassis legs to accomodate the subframe type engine etc etc.

The best person to talk to is actually Kirsten over in the States. She's done a 20VT conversion on her Mk1 Rocco pretty much all by herself :shock: :notworthy: And what a work of art it has become !! :-)

Her website with loads of info is http://www.funksoulkitty.org/

Tempest

The best person to talk to is actually Kirsten over in the States. She's done a 20VT conversion on her Mk1 Rocco pretty much all by herself :shock: :notworthy: And what a work of art it has become !! :-)

Her website with loads of info is http://www.funksoulkitty.org/

Tempest

It would seem to me that 'Dan' played rather more than a small part in the conversion...but that Kirsten is one heck of a gal. They've done an incredible job between them.

A guy in Blackburn has got one, he works at 'Green lane garage'

I think hes called Paul.

Its light green, totally striped out with a roll cage and bucket seat, i think its got NOS as well now?

Its had magazine reviews recently.

The guy in Blackburn is Paul Jordan and the Rocco can run an 11.5 quarter mile! So I guess a Rocco 20VT works pretty well

It would seem to me that 'Dan' played rather more than a small part in the conversion...

This is true, but Kirsten still knows her spanners :lol: Not your average (if there is such a thing) girl who happens to have a fleeting interest in all things petrol, and particularly Mk1 Roccos :-)

Tempest

One of the Lads I know in Yarm has a 1.8T sat in his 'Rocco engine bay as we speak/type! He'd be the man like!

aye - you could get her to fix your motor :lol:

Now there's a thought...except it rarely breaks :)

Talk about tempting fate...