Sign in to follow this  
Spykee

Best Place To Buy Coilovers/Springs & Shocks

i was just wondering where the best place is to go for coilovers or lowering springs and uprated shocks?

my MOT is immenently due and im on relatively small budget so i am trying to weigh up what do do..... coilovers or shocks and springs

i have seen in threads that FK do coilovers for about £350 and was wondering where you get them from at this price?

cheers,

i think unless you find somone who is still working to the old Fk prices they have all now gone up by at least £100. Drop me a pm if you want me to price some options up for you.

We have a special on some -40mm kits we have in at the moment also.

HTH

Crasher, big difference being Darren has put a lot of his own money into helping run this site and is a sponsor.

However, if C&R wish to help me out too..... ;)

Play nice, boys! :)

(which I've always read as "cand renterprises"... ;))

(which I've always read as "cand renterprises"... ;))

:rofl:

i thought that exact thing when i saw that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers anyway

Hehe - I think C&R would be a really good sponsor actually for this secion, well established supplier and good product range - I'm sure most of have have used them for mail order bits before... How about it Steve?

they still had 2 sets of konigsports left at the old price 10 days ago but its over your 350 budget. if you go shocks and springs the PI springs are very comfy for a 40mm drop, not as harsh as H&Rs beleive it or not and they are -35mm and much more expensive :-)

cant go wrong with Darren's advice though tbh, im sure hes been there and done it with all the suspension there is!

they still had 2 sets of konigsports left at the old price 10 days ago but its over your 350 budget. if you go shocks and springs the PI springs are very comfy for a 40mm drop, not as harsh as H&Rs beleive it or not and they are -35mm and much more expensive :-)

cant go wrong with Darren's advice though tbh, im sure hes been there and done it with all the suspension there is!

shame about the Konigsports being over budget but i just had a chat with Darren and im gonna sort something with him tomorrow