Sign in to follow this  
lottysvdub

pop wiz bang

hi guys its done it again , sat in traffic engine temp around 100 oil temp around 110 suddenly pop wiz BANG :onfire: engine dies and i feel quite embarresed as there was a lot of police men :lcop: attending to a tree that had fallen over ( poor thing ) anyway after a couple of mins of spinning the engine over the little bugger fired up again and of i go trying to get home but with no base idle , car kept trying to cut out evey time i had to slow down , now ive checked all the normal things like timming c/o levels plugs leads distributor cap and arm , ive cleaned the throttle body and isv valve , ive also cleaned out the air flow meter and the little bugger was ok for a while and now it all broken again , any suggestions guys as im felling a little down with my car at the mo , i might even leave the little git at home tomorow as a punishment :(

ive decided its definatly RSVR 1000 time in the morning maybe i can make my corrado so un happy when i smoke up the road on it it wont break down on me again LOL :D :D :) :D