Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Proof The Corrado's Better Than A Calibra

We've got a generic branded Pasty shop in Winchester, and after extensive testing, i'm finding that they are pretty poor, pies are much better than pastys! Pie V Pasty

This is some good s.h.i.t goin on here {Proper research} f.u.c.k work ehh have you tried the good old cornish though ? :lol: i can't stop laughing - the people in my office think i'm on one - or thier just pissed off that I'm not doing any work / tis friday though

I'm a bit of a general vegetable dodger, so pastys are never gonna be my bag, unless it's like a chicken breast or a steak with a pasty coating!

I must admit I often struggle to stop myself from laughing when I'm on here rather than doing proper work. The worst thing is that neither my workmates nor my other mates appreciate how good the forum is, I just get looked at funny, mind you i've put up with it for the last 26 years!! :lol:

What about Petrol prices ?????????? I'm still waiting for pipeline to sort something out / or the goverment to pull thier heads out thier ass's