Sign in to follow this  
MAbans

New to the world!

I was never into Cars till I saw one of these little demons speed by me on the free way. I immediately caught up to it, saw it and now I am completely infatuated with it.

Yeah yeah i'm sure I'll get teased by my knowledge of cars is ZERO, i'm a computer tech nerd that very little else but work, party and play world of warcraft; terrible for a 30 year old. :-p But all the same I'm looking forward to buying one of these little devils in the San Diego Area as I see 2 are for sale on CL.

I looked for a healthy community where I could get some input on this car and this looked like a very inviting one. So hello everyone and if anyone has any tips by all means please inform me. Nice to meet everyone!!

/wave

Nah we won't take the p*ss out of you for not knowing anything about cars mate :)

But being American? Prepare yourself dude............

Don't worry - there is a fair share of IT people on here.. I myself am a computer tech and do like to dabble in a bit of online gaming from time to time.. not into Warcraft though ;)

Welcome aboard :)

welcome mate. but you know once your in you'll never get out!

Fine with me. :twisted:

Any insight I should look for when purchasing one? I see a few on sale here in the San Diego Area, anything specific I should look out for so it doesn't start out to be a money sink.

howdy and welcome, my advice would be have a good look on here as loads of topics have been covered

good luck in your car hunt

ignore the slow G60's and buy a VR6 SLC..........job done(only joking) both are excellent cars to have..............make sure you buy a good one tho

welcome to the forum btw