Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

New Thread... Sunroof "Fixers" Wanted.

OK as we (almost) all seem to have a sunroof issue at some point in time and not all of us are confident enought to attack the headlining etc involved in fittinng/fixing a sunroof.

I thought why not stick your name down here if you're willing to help out other 'rado owners in your area for a few brewskis..

Helpful to know where you are, and how far you'll travel.

Cheers.

Hi there we are down in dorset, me and lauren have changed a few mechs and replaced parts in them. The first one was a nightmare but it gets easier. Always willing to help fellow members and corrado owners.. Timmy :thumbleft:

my sunroof tilts but doesn't slide. does anyone know what causes this and can they tell me how to fix it?

Anyone in the bournemouth area? Think one of the runners has broken on mine as it tilts but only one side goes back down and the passenger edge stays up due to the runner ( i think) have to force it back with a scewdriver or similar!

does this sound common? if anyone thinks they'd be able to fix it then id def be interested, while theres still some sun about to make it worthwile!

replying to your sunroof problem in july. mine having similar trouble now did you manage to fix it? have had the whole unit out and looked at it for a while before putting it back badly. it now has a bigger gap. any news will be much appreciated. cheers