Sign in to follow this  
jinx

Anyone watch 5th gear???

Is it just me or are the 5th gear team really struggling for ideas to fill a very dull 1 hous worth of television?

Who cares whether Plato can get out of a multi axis spin or not (he is a trained pilot by the way)?

Who cares whether the fat bloke with the BIG hair can drive a Ferrari from Belgium to Italy, and whether he gets admiring glances from the German public?----for the car not him!!

They really need to get their act together and inject some humour into the show and stop massaging each others ego's with daft attempts at trying to look interesting.

Like i say...is it me or.........? :nono:

Well, I enjoyed the bit where he dropped his windows, ragged it through the tunnel while having an in-car camera (Ferrari). Something TG seriously lacks!

More of a car show than TG is. On TG last night, woah, look let's race a family Peugeot around..yeah, I really want to see that! :lol:

But it does seem flat with it's ideas though.

To be honest, I think they're both running out of ideas! I watch them both, and enjoy them both (TG is far superior though), but they seem rather tired, and the last couple of TG's were soooo scripted that it's starting to get a bit tiresome.