Sign in to follow this  
diggerbucket

Do mk2 Golfs and Corrados use mostly the same bushes?

Reason for asking is I have a lovely new set of poly bushes sitting at home for a mk2 and they need a home :)

I know the rear axle bushes won't fit, what about the ones for the front end though?

as for as i know the front ends a mark 2 golf and the rear ends a passat so they should fit ok on early corrados don't know about corrado's with the plus running gear (vr6's and all later have the plus running gear )

Rob

It depends on what make the bushes are but for example, Powerflex new design Golf 2 front wishbone rear bushes (203's) will not fit a Corrado even though the standard parts will, they need Golf 3 Powerflex front wishbone rear bushes (204's). The front bushes (201's) for the wishbone are the same on G2 and 3 and Corrado. New style front wishbones won’t accept old style rear urethane bushes so you need to know what you have. The rear axle bushes of all Corrado’s are the same as a Golf 2 except the VR6 which uses Golf 3 VR6 bushes.