Sign in to follow this  
Baz2004

ISV part No

Does anyone have the part number for the 1.8 16V ISV?

Is this a different ISV to the later 2.0 16V?

How about the G60 ISV is this different also?

They are all different. The up to 92 valve is 035 133 455 F and was used on certain Audi 80/90/100/200 & Coupe’s and on Golf 2’s, Jetta’s, Scirocco’s and Passat’s with the KR 16v. These don't go wrong very often, what's the problem?

With my original one (1989 KR) it was always cutting out when the revvs dropped. The part no on it was worn off so I didn’t know what to replace it with.

This latest one I have in the car idles at 1500rpm but no cutting out. Its not as bad but way too noisy in the car with it idling so high in traffic. Im thinking it might not be the right one. If this is the case would it cause such a problem?

Part nos I have so far are

035 133 455 F - looks to be replaced with 50-N-009 000

037 906 457 D - ? 2.0 16V?

F 50 -N-009 001 - Replaced 2.0 16V ?

Try adjusting the idle screw on your throttle body to lower your idle speed, I don't think the ISV would drag the idle up unless a temperature sender was wrong making the car think it was cold, and pushing the engine to fast idle all the time.

I Have the idle screw in all the way.

Could be a temp sender but it runs at 1100 when cold then 1500 after a few mins.

I discounted the ISV yesterday to see what would happen it idled at 600 rpm but cut out every time the revvs went over 1000

Make sure that the throttle body lever is touching the switch when the accelerator is released.

Problem sorted for now!

I adjusted the TB a bit by adjusting the small screw and nut the switch is being clicked in fully now.

It seemed to do the trick brought the revs right down to 1000 when idle + warm. It’s a bit jumpy now ill prob have to tweak it a bit, let out the air flow screw a turn or two to keep it balanced. Or I might just get it done next rolling road.

Thanks for the suggestions I recently put in a new ISV and Rad so it might have thrown it out a bit.