Sign in to follow this  
andy35554

magazine article 16v first test

A work collegue has given me two magazine articles, one of which i have seen a link to on here, but the other is a reprint from autocar and motor 31.5.89 titled "VW's sparkling new Corraddo-first test" and is about 8 pages long. Would anyone be interested in seeing it on here? If so how do i make it a .pdf file? I can scan it in as jpeg images though. I have had a look around and not found a mention of it but if someone has seen it can you post the link saves me scanning it then!! :lol:

Hahah, doh :( I know Guy Hartleys got one with mine in it :)

Be cool to see the pics tho

if anyone cares to read i have 2 magazine atricles scanned that put the corrado up against many other cars, one is a G60 the other is for a VR6... they are american, but you would get an idea of what everyone had to say about them... but beware they are american magazines and VW didn't pay them to review the car so they pointed out stupid things to make the car seem worse so they can place the cars the companies paid to have the test done higher in the list... i.e. Honda...

but anyone wants to see them say the word and i'll post em up...

if anyone cares to read i have 2 magazine atricles scanned that put the corrado up against many other cars, one is a G60 the other is for a VR6... they are american, but you would get an idea of what everyone had to say about them... but beware they are american magazines and VW didn't pay them to review the car so they pointed out stupid things to make the car seem worse so they can place the cars the companies paid to have the test done higher in the list... i.e. Honda...

but anyone wants to see them say the word and i'll post em up...

Would very much love to see them mate, can you post them up?