Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

I was Followed Home by a white corrado ;)

You dont mess about do you ToffeeRado.

Loving the engine detailing, turning into a scorchingly nice car!!!

Looks superb, cant wait to see the finished result.

What arch work have you done/are you doing to it? I have 9x16 brock B2's on mine and they catch.

Cheers

Rob.

Looks superb, cant wait to see the finished result.

What arch work have you done/are you doing to it? I have 9x16 brock B2's on mine and they catch.

Cheers

Rob.

I'l my raise my coils up when I got to drive it but up front I'm using the g60/4cyl control arms 4x100 g60 stuff on the vr6 sub frame with vr6 fenders so I have half an inch more room now :D should have no problems but I'm gonna be running 15x9 Rm's in a bit just need to buy lips and tires and also bolts.

Change of username to "Stealthrado" ??

No thanks rather be known for building the car below :D

OK "Hobo-in-news-paper-Rado"? :lol:

DSC07058.sized.jpg

Awsome amount of work on both cars... What lights you running on 'Toffee'? HIDS?

Toffee, do you have any "Build" photos?

:offtopic1: There's a Headlight discussion thred that could do with your pearls of wisdom as lots of us are stumbling about in the dark with candles on the front of our cars at the moment... :lol:

Toffee, do you have any "Build" photos?

:offtopic1: There's a Headlight discussion thred that could do with your pearls of wisdom as lots of us are stumbling about in the dark with candles on the front of our cars at the moment... :lol:

My light are not good imo they just look good but maybe I just need an HID kit.

I got my bumper today

DSC07087.jpg

I got quite a bit done this weekend :D saturday and sunday I got the engine fully mounted, axles, brakes, brake lines, tie rods, and hubs all in :D

DSC07100.jpg

DSC07103.jpg

DSC07107.jpg

DSC07108.jpg

WOW - that suspension strut looks rusty!!!!!!! :shock: cars gunna look sweet though 8)

WOW - that suspension strut looks rusty!!!!!!! :shock: cars gunna look sweet though 8)

Yeah i'd get new coilovers if they weren't the best coilovers I have ever driven on no need to get rid of them they are awesome.

Realy? gunna go well with the paint sceam {Bonus} do you still own Toffee rado? / and building another toy? lucky git :wink:

Realy? gunna go well with the paint sceam {Bonus} do you still own Toffee rado? / and building another toy? lucky git :wink:
of course it's under the cover that car is not even done yet.

DSC07037.jpg

DSC06373.jpg

What colour is it going to be when finished? I think that army green looks wicked with the super shiny wide boy rims 8)

That is sooo hard to decide, I've been throwing up many colors its not staying army green though this is just for kicks. I'd never run the army green if i didn't have some wide nice wheels, with out them I think the car look like junk lol the wheels add theme and style

You's one lucky brother, to have a pair of rude rides like that in your garage fair play :thumb right: :2gunfire: