Sign in to follow this  
Foggystorm

my car - only a few mods done so far

Defo slam it- late VR's are stupidly high. Koni kit is good and quite reasonable from Awesome GTI.

You're better off with the panel filter than an induction kit located in the engine bay. Go for a BMC CDA, or a Carbonio CAI.

All you'll notice from a K&N induction kit is poorer throttle response and a much louder noise. I've had a couple before and you initially think it's faster because of the amazing noise. After changing back again after a few months to the standard airbox, the car felt so much smoother with better throttle response. Go for a BMC!

uprated headlight loom arrived today, hopefully fit it tomorrow, but then it is possible that car is going into storage for 6 months :-(

not really corrado related, although it is what made me miss the Stealth RR day :-(

I didnt get back from Morocco till later than I was supposed and then when I did finally get back I had a bad case of "Marakech Belly" (and still have a bit) which meant being more than 5 minutes away from a toilet or being stuck in a car for more than 30 minutes wasnt possible (god knows how I managed to fly back from Morocco in a Herc where the only toilet is "an open air portaloo with a curtain round it at the back"

That last picture, damn that looks like a nice place to go to! (But probably not beings you're in the army over there lol)

Spose there are perks for your job, travelling :)

the last picture is from the Atlas mountains, it was really nice up there (it was about 5000 ft up) it was like stepping back 2000 years, as the villages up there had no electricity, telephone or water and everyone used donkeys and carts to get around.

by the looks of it the C is going to be up for sale soon :-( as I am going to be moving to Germany in the summer, not sure wether to sell it over here or over there as I am not sure if a storm will be worth more over there or not (as they never went on sale there) going to think about it for the next couple of weeks or so then decide I think

Looking nice Foggystorm, been a while since ive seen you around these parts....

Looks like you need to do what i need to do to mine and lower it...

Drove a G60 today with Koni Coilovers and it is the way ahead..