Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

G60Dan's G60 Updated 22/11/04 - New Exhaust

looks great mate, she's never dirty! :D

Can't wait to get my coliovers :wink:

I wish it was that way mate!! How long till you get your coilovers?

When the better weathers here I'll get some of the engine bay b4 & after the boost tubes & silicones go one 8)

looks great mate, she's never dirty! :D

Can't wait to get my coliovers :wink:

I wish it was that way mate!! How long till you get your coilovers?

When the better weathers here I'll get some of the engine bay b4 & after the boost tubes & silicones go one 8)

I've yet to see your car dirty! :lol: 8)

coilovers will be coming soon, just had few bits to sort out.. :roll:

bet the engine bay will look sweet once done :wink:

I'll try to get a dirty one, just for you mate :) Can't promise anything though 8)

I'll try to get a dirty one, just for you mate :) Can't promise anything though 8)

8) :lol:

Still not got you a dirty pic yet bally :lol: I keep getting people at work asking me if i wash it every day LOL Might be somethiing to do with me parking it next to my mates RS that he hasn't cleaned for about 2 months (before all the snow :shock: ) I'll have to get a pic of that, it's one of the dirtiest cars I have ever seen - and it's actualy very good condition car........... when it is clean :roll:

I don't think the dirt sticks to your car Dan :lol: myn dirty most of the time :( all the motorway driving I do :roll:

as for your mates car, a chap here at work's got a very dirty RST combie van, does bling though mate, he's running the RS7's I had but diamond cut... fuuny cos he cleans the rims more than the car :lol:

Cheers Blair! Thanks for your comments

001.jpg

002.jpg

New Boost Gauge

014_boost.jpg

Stuff like this always happens the day after you clean it!!

003.jpg

Just a few more while the weathers ok!

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Thanks for the comments :)

She was on TV last week 8) unfortunately it was just the back of her, but she's still a star!

pic quality isn't great cos it was getting dark, but you get the point :wink:

010.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

engine bay

011.jpg

012.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

putting her to bed

013.jpg

Dan,

You cant stop taking pics of it, and I can see why. So why on earth are you going to sell it??????????

:oops: perks of a digi cam :D all the pic's cost are batteries for the camera 8) plus it gives poetical buys a good look :wink:

Just getting as many pic's as I can b4 she goes. I miss my old RS Turbo, I want a nice clean quick one (or a cossie - if I can get one without the girlfriend giving me ear ache!!) for the summer to try & cure my need for speed, then time to get myself a tidy gti so I can save. If a Gti comes up soon that seems silly not to buy then I'll just have to get it. Also I've spent loads on the Corrado maintaining it recently & she is going to be worth her most now. Also insurance is due for renewal in a couple of months so want it sold by then.

I will be sorry to see it go, but I miss the tubs too much & once I move out I won't be owning a fuel guzzler for a while, so now is the time to have one while it's affordable!

Such a nice car mate, really tidy. My sister had an RS Turbo for a while and it was fairly quick and clean too. Not fancy an RS1600i? Just a quick question (or 2). Does the guage pod on the A-Pillar obstruct your view at all? Where did you get it and how much was it? Was it a straight fi? Ok, that was more than 2 questions but hey :-P Whoever buys it will be getting one sweet example of a G60 8)

rs600i isn't going to cure any need for speed, the golf gti has more chance of that :D The summer car needs a turbo & over 200hp. More the better! If a clean (non kev'ed up) mk2 golf vr6 came up in really good nick, I'd consider that :)

The pod was bought from here - https://www.needforspeed.co.uk/ it's a good fit, I was very pleased with it actually. Took ages for them to get stock though, but was worth waiting for 8) Oh & no I don't find it gets in the way at all. Easy to fit 2. Once you have it in front of you it's fairly self explanatory.