Sign in to follow this  
IOW_KELVIN_G60

larger pic of car

This is the best pic i got at the moment guys but will get the camera out and take a few this was done on my phone? Also ill try and attach a video i did on my phone from the rolling road?

Dont know if any of this will work but ill give it a go cheers dudes

Tornado red without a scratch on the car shes mint and im the new proud owner. the pic looks a bit orange but id just washed her would be a better pic after polishing so ill get out there polish the baby and take some snaps!

I had a tornado red golf but the poor thing was going pink in places where as this is mint! she has had a re sray recently so she should be good body work!

Must admit the forum is full of information its great also was gonna get a haymes manual till i recently discovered they dont make one so the sites great! I always do all my own work to my cars but without the trusty haynes its hard lol but ive gone and purchased the original owners manual from amazon.com at the cost of £90 but im sure its gonna be worth it!

The rims it took me about amonth to decide i needed deep dish with the mirror polished look, cos i had the BBS RM's on my golf and they were mirror polished nice but i needed a change so i found out the blue these Lenso RS5 deep dish 16inch alloys was gonna go for 17's but i like the Euro look im real happy with them do look nice!

Bought it off a dealer he wanted 3000 for it i gave him my mates fiesta Si which he gave me a grand for so im happy there! Been a VW lover all my life not into the jap stuff im chuffed with what i got but i just held on untill i found the perfect one for me. try not to jump into the first thing i see which is so easy! and dont we all know that lol. I bought it standard looking i bought the suspension coilovers and the alloys myself just adding my own little touch now just playing with the engine now, this could take some time there are so many options? lol

kelvin come over and see me or aide mate we'll show you what mods we got so you can have a smooch over what you wanna do in the future mate! try and get up to e38 if you can to its in events section and there is over 40 of us going to it!

Andy

like I said - IOG60 :lol:

EDIT: just read your plate and I don't know if it's due to 4 or 5 kronenbourgs but your plate says hi/hers :lol:

I keep looking at my plate it looks to me if its trying to speel something?

And Yer (Hi im all hers) :-P Shes mine really!

Kronenbourg does make me think to much about things too its deadly beer seems to get me more drunk then any other beer on the market? strange stuff!