Sign in to follow this  
swginn

BBS RX Spigot Rings/ FK Highsports or Hicon GTs??

Have used the search but couldn't find any answers.

Does anyone know the size spigot ring I need for a set of 17x7.5 BBS RX. I know the centrebore is 57.1mm but I need the the measurement for the BBS wheel insert?

Also can I run FK Highsports with my RXs without spacers? Wheels are ET35 and rubber is 205/40 section.

While I'm changing the suspension I'm gonna change the front top mounts. Is there anything else I should be changing?

Darren, if you're reading this can you PM me a price for a set of Highsports delivered to Cork, IRL please?

Spec / Pics of my car here

Ok got the answer for my spigot rings. In case anybody reads this in the future they are 70mm-57.1mm diameter and BBS make them, part number 09.23.411.

Anybody know wether I'm gonna need spacers with the FKs? :?

Not sure to be honest. I rang MS Tuning (BBS Dealer on BBS website) and they were able to tell me. Very helpful too!!

Number is 01375 362828

Nice Corrado by the way! :wink:

I think ET35 with coilovers should be okay. But Im basing this on ET33 RM's being close to rubbing normal suspension. Someone else should have a more exact answer.

Nice motor!

Good choice of alloys - I just got the same ones :lol:

I have FK Coliovers on mine and had to use spacers - tyres just felt to close for comfort to the shocks!

Defo makes it looks better though - I used 5mm spacers all round.

Cheers Lads,

After doing a bit of reading through some of the threads and now I'm not sure whether to go for the FK Highsports or Weitec Hicon GTs??

Any opinions on the Weitecs lads?? Roads aren't great over here but I don't mind a stiff suspension set up as long they're up to it on the smooth stuff. We don't salt our roads here either so corrosion shouldn't be as big an issue.

Where's a good place to pick up a set of 5mm spacers/ longer wheel studs?

Spacers you can pick for halfords arround £15 a set or look on ebay. Anywhere that sells alloys should do the longer bolts. Personally I think you could get away with bigger spacers on the rear, to help push the alloys out and fill the arches.

I am going to post some pics of my car up in a bit, if you want to take a look