Sign in to follow this  
Foggystorm

A GREAT VW service centre

My local VW service centre replaced my sunroof motor and serviced the sunroof (including new cables and lubrication) for £250 (£185 for the motor and 1 hour labour @ £65) This includes a 2 year parts and labour guarantee of the work!! I was well happy!!!! Some people on this forum said the job takes hours and hours to do, but I dropped the car off at 09:00 this morning and they rang me at 10:45 to say it was ready to pick up. I now have a sunroof that tilts AND slides and doesnt make a juddering noise (Now I have a working sunroof that pretty much guarantees no more sun this year :-( )

the service centre is part of the main Bath VW dealership and is called:

Motor Services Chippenham

Telephone: 01249 667766

Address: Methuen Pk, Chippenham, SN14 0GX

They even gave me a 10

iscount on labour charges as I am a regular customer there!! (as I booked my Passat in for a service while I was there) The other bits on the invoice were for a new engine cover, cigarette lighter replacement (as it didnt work anymore) and a new bonnet stay as mine had rusted) and they fitted all of it within the hour for me