Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

G off the road for exactly 1 month now! Very Upsetting

as above guys the G60 has been off the road for one month now why various bits get fettled! i so miss her so much cant wait to get her back!

I know sam can vouch for how annoying it is but he most be going insane! as his has been ages!

any of you guys get annoyed when you cant drive yours!

Andy

Mine been off the road exactly 11 Months and 11 Days and yes it is driving me insane!

I did see your post title and think "ha - I should be so lucky!" came in here to comment and saw you mentioning me and laughed!

lol @ sam will she be ready for E38 matey?

in a way the only thing i can say at least shes not broke and shes gonna come back better than before!

but going from the G to a 45mph fiesta with 4 gears is devastating mate then when my mates come round it makes me so enviousn and i just want her back so i cant imagine what your like!

andy

She's not going to be quite ready for E38 in that I will be taking it there. But it won't be mapped so will be driving VERY carefully!!!

However I have got to get it there - hopefully have soooo many surprises as to how shes cahnged!

umm, it's been off the road for 4 weeks at the moment, with a 6 month stint over Xmas and about 2 months in various couple of week stints scattered over the past 18 months I've owned the car... :oops:

Yeah, it's annoying... J-DUB spent well over 9 months off the road when the engine originally broke the crank bolt and I built up the 1940cc block...

I miss my car from not driving it everyday as i'm now getting the train, but it's there to take out for a blast when i get home, i can't imagine what you guys feel like!!

11 months without taking it out Sam, you poor chap!!!

Mine been off the road exactly 11 Months and 11 Days

Don't tell me Sam, you've been waiting for a scuttle cover to build it round :lol:

lol@ 2cc sam your right foot must of gone to sleep what car have you been driving in the mean time!

Got a hire car Mondeo TDCi that goes really well at the moment. Got that until february where I've got a new shape 3 series coupe on order for a company car. Have to wait until feb as the diesel is not out until then!

hummm.... beats the Punto that I'm hiring at the moment... :pukeright:

Have done a grand total of 87 miles in my blue G60 since driving it up here in Nov 2004, been off the road for 19.5 months in total now, starting to wonder if it will ever come together :-|