Sign in to follow this  
vdubCorrado

Early 90mm bumper lip spoiler ?

i had heard there is a 90mm lip/spoiler for the early style bumpers?! is this so? and how do i go about getting one cause no one here in the states seems to have any clue at all they exist, or was it a rumor i had heard? you know the stuff no one knows about makes for a better show car when you have it haha thanks!

Justin

the 90mm and 50mm spoilers fit on all bumpers early or late... 90mm was never available from VW in your country AFAIK - However there's a load of US C's with them so it can't be too hard to track one down...

yeh i know many ways to get my hands on them and that they weren't ever available here in the states... but i was told the 90mm ones were for the VR6 bumper which spreads wider on the back end from tip to tip so i didn't think they were the same..? but i knew they would fit...

90mm was on 16v and g60 in uk, i think the vr bumpers are wider but only at the top (wing) i think?

pretty sure they`re all interchangable

90mm was on 16v and g60 in uk, i think the vr bumpers are wider but only at the top (wing) i think?

pretty sure they`re all interchangable

and on pre-95(MY) VR's too