Sign in to follow this  
stormchaser

my first corrado

bought myself a corrado storm last week after months of searching for one that was not to pricey. so would like to say hi as a new member of the site. would add a picture if i new how.

welcome mate, pics are easy, just click on add an attachment, click the light grey browse box, browse through you pics, and just click on the one you want to post, easy.

sorry dan, they are so big that they just wont upload correctly .. i`m not too hot on re sizing and all that so i`m happy to pass on to someone else to try and resize ..... nice corrado by the way !!

thank's gaz. tried to alter size as well but no joy

.. i`m sure some kind soul will spring to the rescue sooner or later ! pics aside, how are you finding your `new` chariot 8) , have you put many miles on the old girl yet ?

200 mile smile

nice one 8) , i havent driven mine for 2 years now but it should be off the jacks this week and heading to a mot station early next week .... looking forward to being back in the saddle, have you any plans to make any mods to your ride dan ?

To resize pics the easiet way is to open the picture in Paint, the free package you get with windows under accessories in your start menu!

Once the pic is opened, go to Image in the menu dropdowns. Got to Stretch/Skew and reduce the percentage in the top 2 boxes. MAKE SURE YOU ALTER THEM THE SAME AMOUNTS otherwise the pics will distort!

Reduce the size in order to make them so they fit in the limit required by the forum!