herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Yeah maybe, i will just put up with the dullness for now! I got more important things to spend my money on, like getting my arches sorted and saving for a charger :D

Not sure if I like that... Looks a little like the boys at my old college that put womens tigts over the rear lights of their saxos...

However, I do know that you need to get rid of the bubbles on your indicators and fogs...

I saw that but just assumed it was a weird reflection going on or sommet?

Any bubbles might smooth out,or a pin prick would sort em anyway 8)

Thanks guys :D It looks meaner in the metal, especially as it starts to get dark and it has the sidelights on, children actually run scared from it :twisted: :lol:

I will sort out the bubbles with a few pin pricks, its quite thick stuff though so hopefully that will work.

Next mod will be rear ARB's for a bit more stiffness and then start selling everything i own to get a charger :lol:

Rob.

Cheers mate :lol: but they havent dimmed the lights that much so can still see fine at night, just not AS bright as without them but i was expecting that so not fussed about it.

Yeah i wanted to get the grill/handles etc colour coded and de-strip the sides but at the minute im more interested in saving my money for a supercharger, and i quite like the black contrast.

I am in a bit of a predicament (sp?) i dont know whether i want to keep my headlight tints or lose them! I like the look of them sometimes, but then sometimes think its a bit chav and plus my lights aren't brilliant now (big understatement :lol:) so by losing them i could see again at night!

What do y'all think??

This:

mine-now-slammed.jpg

Or this:

mine-now-tints.jpg

:?: :?: :?:

Rob.

Looks sweet - and what you have to remember is that it will soon go back to being light out {one day} tints for the summer and standard for winter to aid your visability

Looks sweet - and what you have to remember is that it will soon go back to being light out {one day} tints for the summer and standard for winter to aid your visability

8) for my car :lol: Its when it gets dark though that i want clear lights as i dont know i have my lights on until i go down a pitch black road and can just about see where im going :lol:

i prefer clear lights, looks fresher, tinted does look a bit too "modified" for my likings

I agree that they look 'fresher' i think the clear lights go better with my shiny wheels where as the tints make it looks a bit front heavy if that makes sense :lol:

Why can't when running the tints you run Xeon bulbs behind to give a little more light penatration :lol:

i prefer clear lights, looks fresher, tinted does look a bit too "modified" for my likings

I agree that they look 'fresher' i think the clear lights go better with my shiny wheels where as the tints make it looks a bit front heavy if that makes sense :lol:

me too, black wheels wouldn't suit it, i like the contrast of that colour and the bright rims/lights

I already have the uprated loom and some 130watt rallye bulbs in it and they were very bright without them but are dim with them!

you could always try tinting them inside? but its not so easy to reverse if you dont lke it!