Sign in to follow this  
stoner

How many C's in Nugget Yellow

Just wondering how many Corrados came to the UK in Nugget Yellow. Since I've had my 16v (5 years), I've only ever seen two others, both G60s. Do yellow ones go for more money?

Generally speaking, yellow is viewed by many as the least wanted colour. Then white and red.

It's horses for courses though as there will be people out there who love the yellow as it isn't that common.

I really like white as it can look really clean and suits the corrado's black window surrounds etc... Red can look awesome too with rear tints, so long as the paint has been well looked after.

I can't find any info on how many yellow ones were made sorry :/

You'll probably find yellow will either be avoided by one group of people but also sought after by some, therefore you maybe could find someone willing to pay more for it.

Not thinking of selling are you?

Not selling, just interested as Yellow seems so rare. It seems you either love or hate Yellow - I did a search on the forum and it seems there are more lovers than haters. Personally I think white is disgusting on a C, but each to their own!

Not selling, just interested as Yellow seems so rare. It seems you either love or hate Yellow - I did a search on the forum and it seems there are more lovers than haters. Personally I think white is disgusting on a C, but each to their own!
A pal of mine (who buys and sells vw) says the yellow rados hes had have stopped on the forcourt the least time than any others - and he sold one to a guy who was just walking past and saw the colour!

I love my banana but if youd have said i was going to buy a yellow car before hand i would have probably laughed at you. :lol:

It would take more than the colour to make me hate a corrado anyway!!! 8)

I'm hoping to test drive at a yellow Rado this week, 1.8 16v 88k £2195.00, no mods, very clean , only thing wrong I've seen is the drivers door lock won't operate the central locking. Love the colour, just hope it's not a lemon!!!

I heard that there were only 500 made.

We bought one last week,nugget yellow 'G' plater with 46k fvagsh and been dry stored for 2.5 years.

It turns heads everywhere it goes and the wife loves it.

We went to meet Roddy from Aberdeen on sunday in Elgin for Karting....

I think Nugget yellow is one of the better colours,but I would :D

chubbz

I heard that there were only 500 made.

We bought one last week,nugget yellow 'G' plater with 46k fvagsh and been dry stored for 2.5 years.

It turns heads everywhere it goes and the wife loves it.

We went to meet Roddy from Aberdeen on sunday in Elgin for Karting....

I think Nugget yellow is one of the better colours,but I would :D

chubbz

now thats just asking for an innuendo :lol: :lol: :lol:

though must admit i like your C very much Roy........what with you and skid having these low-mile "older" minters......makes my youngster looks positively "low-rent" :cry:

I used to pass a nugget yellow C on my way to uni every morning (many years ago). I loved the colour, always used to let him out infront of me :)

Thera

HAHA Rodders,shes loves it even more seeing her motas in the garage and my mitsi's out in the cold.

oh and a chance would be a fine thing :lol:

askign for some vroom vroom and I get the reply Ive just washed it.......

more innuendo ;-) :wink:

The most nugget yellow corrado's I ve seen in one place at one time was a show a year or so ago I counted 6 including mine. As far as I am aware I think only 500 nugget yellow corrado's were ever produced but that is just pub talk I dont have any solid evidence but that is the figure I was told. I love the colour every time I saw one when I was driving my golf gti around I always thought to myself I would have one and now I do :D and it is getting some very heavy breathing on it over the next few months to bring it back to outstanding condition including a full respray :D