Sign in to follow this  
Holmes

G60 conversions

I currently own a 2.0 8v and i really want a g60 engine. Does anyone know somewhere where i can get a drive-in drive-out style conversion? I know most of you will say just buy a G60 but the condition of my car is really good and im quite attached.I live in Bournemouth, any suggestions greatful :D

Cheers

Moved to Suppliers

Excellent idea IMO - I know alot of people will tell you you're mad, but I really wish i'd kept my first 8v as it was immaculate. I'm also tempted to have a G60 conversion done on a M or N reg raddo as i've not seen a late one and I just like the idea.

Sorry, but I can't recomend anyone in Bournmouth.

This is probably something right up JMR's street - Littlehampton - about an hour away from Bournemouth. John can be contacted on 07974020031.

hi Holmes, where abouts in bournemouth are you? ive used john (JMR) and can he say his work is very good, and can also highly reccommend G-werks. i too wouldn't mind tho someone just round the corner for genral stuff, Timmy vr mentioned TAG engineering is in weymouth but ive never rang them so i couldn't comment on whether he would do a conversion? he mentioned toby is the guy to speak to 01305 767536, not sure is this helps, if you find any other garage then let us no :) have to sort some sort of meet out sometime with other forum members