Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

The What The Corrado Forum Did to my Triumph Today...

Got to post up a huge thank you to the mighty and slightly insane 2cc for all his help so far in the back to bare metal respray I am attempting on my old Triumph GT6 mk III. :notworthy:

[align=center]Thank You![/align]

We started on Friday evening and were joined by Tempest and Supercharged on Saturday afternoon who also grabbed a scrapper each and cracked on in between removing Tempest's air con condensor from his C. (Massive thanks to you two as well.)

Anyway we were still stripping the thing on Monday afternoon and we still had to get a coat of paint on prior to Tuesday morning as I needed to move the old girl out of the workshop and up to the car park during office hours.

Managed to get a couple of coats on and we finally headed back to 2cc's gaff around 3am on Tuesday morning after starting at 9am the previous Monday. Using 2 pack which is an interesting experience, although had to go shopping for a new spray gun and a regulator today as the old one is on the fritz. Will post some piccies up that I have on my phone as soon as I get home after E38 for those that are interested.

Ah, good to hear you're getting there.

The only real reason that I took the scraper was so that I could liberally spray that lovely fish-smelling paint stripper stuff onto your car, hmmm, delicious ;-) Thanks too for helping me out with the final removal stage of the aircon condenser. The C's all naked on the front again, sitting in my garage, waiting for a new rad.

Was a good weekend, nice Chinese food, too :-)

Nearly forgot that copy of "Lube News" :lol:

Tempest

Tempest

It's in the car ready for presentation to someone who I feel will appreciate on Saturday night at E38. :wink:

Tempest

It's in the car ready for presentation to someone who I feel will appreciate on Saturday night at E38. :wink:

Horray! thats gotta be me! :lol:

ahh.. golden showers :norty:

As that will be pissing all over yourself did you not find that you did enough of that as a baby or can't wait until you get into an old folks home? :wink: :roll:

As that will be pissing all over yourself did you not find that you did enough of that as a baby or can't wait until you get into an old folks home? :wink: :roll:

who p!ssed in my pants?

who p!ssed in my pants?

That's dementia for you...

who p!ssed in my pants?

That's dementia for you...

ill get that dementia bastrad.

A little less OT and amusing too but here are some of the pics of the WIP.

The size of the paper in the picture of the pile is A4

What is it...?

It looks like an artistic valentines present... :?

Heh, it's the pile of paint scrapped off the car!