Sign in to follow this  
catch_twotwo

in pro projector headlights

Just stumbled on these on a german parts site...

HERE

Not 100% sure of them myself.. but wondered if anybody had seen these on a car yet ? maybe they look better on than off ;)

Think they look better than the all silver ones... I bet these have the early size lens too though and will still look pants on the late body C's :roll:

i am thinking they are interetsing, i like them better than the silver ones too, but like was said not sure they will suit all colours

I quite like them :lol: :lol: but "329,00 EUR per complete set" seems a bit high.

Didnt cost me that much to make mine :D

It's about £220..which is less than a set of standard lights...no?

I think they could look good!....would need to see them in the flesh firts though!

Wouldn't they be for a LHD car though?....so would need to be modified to get the beam pattern right :?:

These are my angel eyes that I bought for £150 and blacked them myself (In the kitchen whille the G/F was out :lol: )

jbobcorradokko.jpg

Mine are gloss black and the ARZ ones look matt.

These are my angel eyes that I bought for £150 and blacked them myself (In the kitchen whille the G/F was out :lol: )

jbobcorradokko.jpg

Mine are gloss black and the ARZ ones look matt.

thats just what i needed to see as i have a black 'c' and have some angeleyes on the way - is it easy to black them out????

No the angels have a different internals.... these ones are the new style projector lights on modern cars like BMW... At least I think.

Might wait till they come out with something more normal looking before I go for these though.. and let the price come down a little as well.

Sorry to ruin the surprise iow, let us know how they look and work when you get them ;)

The standard In-Pro Angel-Eyes are also projector headlights, and agreed these new In-Pro's are way over-priced, when all you have to do is black-tint the background and tint the projector lens to get the same results. They cost 329 euro's plus 60 euro's shipping to UK which is 389 euro's = £263 !! Buy yourself set of normal angel eyes for £180-£200 and a tin of tint spray and black paint = same as these new lights and save yourself £70+......... Oh and new VAG headlights are £85 each AFAIK so cheaper even than angel-eyes.

Cheers

Oh and new VAG headlights are £85 each AFAIK so cheaper even than angel-eyes.

They've come down in price from the "£205 os and £215 ns inc. VAT" I was quoted by VW 7 years ago then :wink:

Paid £115 a side with GPC in the end.

We'll I've just been quoted £143 (inc vat but with a 10% discount) by VAG for a new headlight. Last time I bought one was 2 years ago and it only cost £106 - a 35% increase in just two years!!! Wish my pay went up like that!

GPC don't do them anymore as "they've come down in price so much recently"!

Anybody know where I can get a new light substantially cheaper than VAG?

I'd try another dealer and try and get a better discount - should be able to got for £100 + vat (just noticed early headlights are now £57 each and lenses less than a tenner!)

my advice is dont over look salvage/second hand parts..

i personally prefer to replace lights etc with 2nd hand as they dont look out of place likenew ones do..

just my opinion

quite like 'em, but prefer my inpro angeleyes - like most what vwdeviant has done with his; thinking about painting mine after seeing those 8)