Sign in to follow this  
vdubCorrado

did they ever make a late style G60?

so as i've been on here for only a short while, i have yet to see a late style G60... do they exist? and sorry fi that seems like a stupid question to most of you, we states people only got early style G60's, and our late style were all VR6's, and never saw the 16v :?

nope

they never made a late interiored G60...afterall some early VR6's had the early interior...........they made some G60's with the updated exterior but very few

so it seems they never really made a full late G60 as stated eh? just the exterior or the interior seperately due to VW's poor ability to do year changes... (they screwed up my 91 badly... only thing they got right were the gauges)

just the exterior...........all standard G60's have early interiors..........there's a few ppl here who put later interiors into early cars tho

just the exterior...........all standard G60's have early interiors..........there's a few ppl here who put later interiors into early cars tho

Even the later US spec G60's ?

I believe so Furkz.............not 100% sure on this but i seem to remember reading that the Corrado G60 was off the market in N.America for a few months prior to the SLC being launched.......I think it wasn't a case of the G60 and SLC being available at the same time as in our market........where we still had the G60 available to buy as the VR6 was 1st launched.........so that in our market there was a bit of an overlap,hence why you get K-plated G60's and K-plated VR6's.......both with early interiors......

went to see a US Spec G60 recently on a G plate and it had some crazy recaro interior that looks awful but i think was bloody rare too. US spec cars are a bit weird and wonderful tbh. Im sure they did do a few G60's with the late interior but im not gonna argue with an anorak like yourself :wink: