BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

Look's nice Bill now get them bl**dy wheel's on I know this will probably upset a few but I can't do with a Corrado on Speedline's there just too puny :shrug:

Look's nice Bill now get them bl**dy wheel's on I know this will probably upset a few but I can't do with a Corrado on Speedline's there just too puny :shrug:

Not got the new rims yet James, according to tracking, they should arrive Tues or Wed this week

Be good to see what you have got you have very good taste regarding wheel's. Are they a straight bolt on or in need of some love? Can't believe you haven't sold it yet even without wheel's!! The work Chris put into this brand new exhaust and almost all the rest of the underside etc etc

Be good to see what you have got you have very good taste regarding wheel's. Are they a straight bolt on or in need of some love? Can't believe you haven't sold it yet even without wheel's!! The work Chris put into this brand new exhaust and almost all the rest of the underside etc etc

They look good in the pics, hopefully it'll be a case of firing some rubber on and off we go, the wheel design isn't that uncommon, the fitment is pretty rare though :cool:

Plenty interest, but nobody has come with the cash, its not a bad thing to have to put up with :rolleyes:

They look good in the pics, hopefully it'll be a case of firing some rubber on and off we go, the wheel design isn't that uncommon, the fitment is pretty rare though :cool:

Plenty interest, but nobody has come with the cash, its not a bad thing to have to put up with :rolleyes:

There are plenty of other thing's worse to have to put up with. Rare is good Bill less chance of someone else with them :thumbleft:

Arrived home from work today to find these :grin:

015_zpsebf5dbae.jpg

All the way from Hungary and looking like they hand been hand delivered from down the road.

The packaging was awesome to say the least.

Anyways, opened them up and couldn't resist a few pics, I quite like them, what do you folks think

016_zpsfa905744.jpg

017_zpsfb78dc3b.jpg

018_zps2bde9ceb.jpg

019_zps2b6d81ed.jpg

And a couple outside

021_zps4534919d.jpg

022_zps294b1f73.jpg

Very nice indeed. Will you need adaptors?

I knew that would be the first question...

The answer is NO :cool:

What are they Bill? I'm sure I've seen them before but can't remember I know they are not Porsche wheel's look lovely how wide are they?

What are they Bill? I'm sure I've seen them before but can't remember I know they are not Porsche wheel's look lovely how wide are they?

3 Piece Speedlines, 17x7.5, ET35, 5x100

3 Piece Speedlines, 17x7.5, ET35, 5x100

They look wider nice wheel's good contrast the centre colour with the Blackberry you have good taste Bill very good taste :thumbleft:

They look wider nice wheel's good contrast the centre colour with the Blackberry you have good taste Bill very good taste :thumbleft:

Colour is Graphite Grey of some description, pics are from the iphone and its not really picking the colour up that well

Superb wheels and the fitment could hardly be better ............ exquisite taste!

Cheers mate, just need to get some rubber and see how they look fitted

Just look at my thread Bill mine were the Speedline's not exactly like your's but pretty close.

Just look at my thread Bill mine were the Speedline's not exactly like your's but pretty close.

Yep, spokes on yours are longer and no dish, were they not Porsche fitment?

Yep, spokes on yours are longer and no dish, were they not Porsche fitment?

Yeah Bill they were C4S cab wheel's they were lovely but they were also pretty heavy and the adapter's were rather wide too which I think would have put alot of strain on the drivetrain/suspension components which is why I sold them. Got some update's for my thread regarding wheel's soon!

Very nice, just back from Hungary today. Those wheels are certainly not suited to thier roads!

You could have brought them back and saved me a few quid. They look straight enough, no tyres on yet, hope they balance up ok :rolleyes:

Speedline Mariani, if you didn't already know.

Yep, pretty rare in this fitment though

Wow bill. They are delicious! How do you find this stuff?

Cheers mate, You just have to look a lot... and I do :lol:

They should look pretty damn good on the car. Look forward to seeing some pictures!