Sign in to follow this  
latestarter2

cd player bounce

With the corrado just purchased came a pioneer cd player..

The quality is ok but it has irritating habit of cutting out every time I go over a bump..(or pedestrian..lol).

Its a cx 4000r if that makes any difference.

Is there someway of adjusting the sensitivity to shock or is it down to re mounting it in the dash??

help!!

CDs shouldnt skip.

My cheap Pioneer thing never misses.

If you refer to the instructions for the player, you should find reference to some kind of screw that can be adjusted to suit the orientation of the player. Check that you have that correct first.

aha ..ok will do...

err will that be in the turkish,french,german,italian,russian,swedish or Fijian part of the booklet..or heaven forbid in the english section...lol

latestarter2

err will that be in the turkish,french,german,italian,russian,swedish or Fijian part of the booklet..or heaven forbid in the english section...lol

Know what you mean - one of the pains of the times we live in. I have seen myself trying to cut off the non-English bits and bin them, but, predictably, they have not made that easy for us to do.

I have reckoned for a few years now that "civilised" mankind is going to be smothered or driven psychotic in a tide of bumff and "too much information".

Could be the mech is worn interally, a decent car stereo place should be able to adjust it or get it done. My alpine multi-changer has just started doing this after 8 years.

well..ive checked and its horizontal and is fitted pretty rigid and the booklet doesnt show an adjustment screw.

So perhaps a trip to the local ICE shop is called for.

Just brushng up on my Greek to interpret the instructions!!