Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

Toad Alarm problem....

I know this is ANOTHER Toad alarm thread, but I've had a good look through the search...

I've had the Ai606 on my car for just over a year now and it's been fine...until recently it randomly goes off for ages and won't stop till I stop it (and usually at 3am!).

When turning the ignition on the led flashes 3 times. I know there's a key to the flashes, but I've lost my card with it on, :roll: so....

1- Could somebody tell me what 3 (and all the others for that matter) flashes mean, and

2- Does anybody have a clue to what could be sending my alarm batty at stupid o clock in the morning?

Cheers guys! :D

Could it be a duff sensor somewhere on the car? In the case of my last Corrado, the reason I was getting 3am wake up calls on Cobra 7928 alarm was that the bonnet sensor / switch thing was basically corroded and falling apart.. so it would just randomly make contact and set off the alarm.

Went to a car alarm place and they just changed it FOC in about 5 minutes and sent me on my way - and it never bothered me again! :)

hi, it says in the booklet for the Ai606 .

alarm source indication 3 flashes = doors

happy to take some photos of the instructions and e mail them to you

(as i dont have a scanner)

hope this helps martin