Sign in to follow this  
herisites

Slightly embarrased

I have just got back from my hols on Zakynthos, Greece which was great, sucks being back but hey :lol: When we got there, its a typical holiday island i.e desserted for miles then you come across a lively area with a beach etc and all the cars are dusty european sheds with the occassional dusty audi, lexus etc which look beautiful compared to the rest of the crud there. My girfriend points out that there are quite a few puntos (as she has one so she was quite excited about this) so i say "you wont see any corrado's here on such a small island, no way hosay". Next day we go on a boat trip and get to the harbour, gf turns round to me and says "Look a corrado and you said there wouldnt be any", "Doh!" :lol:. It was the only one i saw mind and it was a bit boyed up which was quite dissapointing, it was a red G60 with bodykit, wheels, crystal rear lights etc.

So anyway i felt quite embarrased by that impressing my gf by saying that my car was special and rare and you would never see one and then she finds one, oh the shame :oops:.

Just thought i would share that with everyone as i felt the need to post something now im back :lol:

Rob.

When I was in Austria in June - I told my girlfriend we'd probably see a few Corrados - first road we came to a silver one drove past! Crazy - never saw another one the whole time we were there. We were on the bus to the airport and the missus says - "well this will be your last chance to see another Corrado" and before she'd finished speaking a nugget yellow g60 overtook the bus! No jokes! :shock:

Sometimes you get the feeling someone is having a laugh!

:lol:

Did you get a pic?

No i was too slow, i started fumbling through the gf's bag for the camera or my phone whichever first but we were on the bus so by then it was out of view :( it was a bit of a sorry state though being a bit chavved and dusty/dirty!

herisites did you stay in kalamaki? we go there every year and love it there I know the corrado your on about, A friend who runs a bar there says its the only one on the island we used to see him most nights chasing up and down the strip like an idiot :lol: made me feel at home