Sign in to follow this  
Jonny_L

Anyone got a few hundred grand spare?

Would love to know what sort of exotica is in that garage, aside from the ones you can see!

Just done a bit of feedback stalking, mainly pots and pans and jumpers and then an Enzo??? Must be having a larf!

...if you really go stalker, the current highest bidder has recently only bought t-shirts and stuff for about £1.50 a pop... so where did £300,600 suddenly spring from :scratch:

Just found this in the high bidders feedback. Wonder if that's where he got the money!

I always thought those ebook things are a con, but now i'm not so sure. might have to give that a go 8)

Just found this in the high bidders feedback. Wonder if that's where he got the money!

I always thought those ebook things are a con, but now i'm not so sure. might have to give that a go 8)

i think we'll soon be seeing the words 'restraining' and 'order' presented to us in legal manner!! :lol:

Not really into Ferraris but that is a good looking car, even if the interior does look like a big playstation.

Not really into Ferraris but that is a good looking car, even if the interior does look like a big playstation.

:lol: Big playstation! your not wrong!

:lol: Big playstation! your not wrong!

...maybe the Seller only want's shot of it because he dosn't like taking it out, in which case i'll swap him my PS2 and he can kick back indoors for as long as he wants! :wink: