Sign in to follow this  
quicky1980

Smooth Bonnet, Removing Jets, need quick answer

Ok my cars in for a respray and just thought about removing the bonnets windscreen jets holes.

Has any one done this? Im a little unsure of where to mount the washer jets after the mod, noticed mk4 golfs have them on the underside of the bonnets lip, hows this work

Any other ideas? dont want the jets on the wipers themselves

cheers

I looked at this and I don't hink you could mount the jets on the underside of the bonnet as the spray would foul on the wipers. Perhaps you could figure out a way of using a peugeot style wiper spray that runs up the wiper arms?

im just going to mount them on the scuttle ive seen them on the roof before i think that was on a dub. silly idea really as they would be powerfull enough and the wind would blow the water over the roof.

Yep put them on the scuttle mate, thats where mine is as when mine was done it was changed to a single jet but it does catch the wipers when they are on so i'd stick with 2 jets.

Forgot to reply to this, I ended up using the new golf washer jets, they fit nicely to the underside of the bonnet. cheers guys

Any Pics??