Sign in to follow this  
Paulr1980

nice new piccy taken just after I fitted the yellow fogs

nice motor not normally a fan of white ones but yours looks clean and sits nice ,

the wheels work well to top job

Hi mate, seen your corrado in the flesh love it i had a 16v but then brought a g60 , i live in chelt 2 remember the white g60 with borbets? :D

Hello Mr plod hows things? :)

I saw that you're selling yours (pistonheads). That's a shame but congrats on the wedding. Anytime you need a rado fix let me know and I'll chuck you my keys.

Thanks for the comments.. It's budget but it's getting there.

I just call them the 'slags' as they are branded all sorts of names 'Jamex' 'Traxx' 'Raceland'... I'm sure they will be branded J-tec as well. They are TUV passed so can't be horrific build. I was tempted to drill a hole in each of the coilover collars and put an allen grub screw in as a locking mechanism as there isn't anything but I haven't so far and had no trouble with them coming loose.

SK - thanks buddy. Inlet was from Bogg brothers. Looked around at other possibilities but a bogg kit is about as cheap and as good quality as you can get. I didn't have to faff with the set up of the carbs at all to get running. Literally plug and play.

U wouldnt recormend them them as budget coilovers??

They are fine as budget coilovers, nothing wrong with them and the height adjustability is good. They are coated well and haven't rusted and I can still move the collars with the C spanner. For £220 (I think that's what they've gone down to on the bay) you can go wrong. It's just that my requirements have changed a bit and I need a bit more from suspension now. Can recommend them if you want to go low for no money.

First time i've looked on your thread and must say this has got to be one of the best cars I've seen on the forum. Great engine & mods, great stance, great wheels.... and a bargain price!

With that in mind i've decided to find out where you live, come round and kidnap your car! :lol:

Seriously, sweet car mate. I'd be interested to see the carb setup if I can make the trip over to one of the worcester meets sometime. Be nice to catch up with Dave as well.

WOW, now that's a nice compliment! Thanks!! White seems to not be many peoples fave colour, the fact that it's just a valver and isn't concourse means that I take it for what it is and do my best with the tools, skills and little money I am able to put into it.

When someone says something like that it makes it worthwhile (on top of it being fappin great fun to drive).

Look forward to seeing you at a Worcs meet, there's one at the end of the month so come along.

Paul20v - Thanks for the nice comment dude. Appreciated.

P

WOW, now that's a nice compliment! Thanks!!

Don't, you'll make me blush. :oops:

It think it just goes to show that you don't have to have the biggest power, biggest budget and more importantly the biggest body kit to improve a car. Shame some of these young boy racers in their Corsa's don't take a leaf out of your book.

Looks really clean to me, especially for a white car, only problem with your car is that it makes me see all the little blemishes on my own! :lol:

Do you know if there is a thread going on for that worcester meet?

hahaha

Already posted in that thread :) In fact the next meet was my idea. Be good to get together with some Corrado owners again.