Sign in to follow this  
golddust

Anyone seen my old car?

Hi everyone, it's a blast from the past but I wondered if anyone knew the whereabouts of, or any stories of, my old corrado?

I sold it on here/migweb/Mk1 astra forum in Feb 2005 to Jason Sanders. Or more accurately to his dad. I know they lived in Devon and now that I also live in Devon I often wonder if I'll see it again.

I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it, whether they've owned/scrapped/seen it etc since then....

"J432GJX" - Yellow 1.8 16v. Distinctive things would be the removal of standard mirrors, delocked and wolfsburg badged...

As pictured:

mycar.jpg

"J432GJX" - Yellow 1.8 16v. Distinctive things would be the removal of standard mirrors, delocked and wolfsburg badged...

wouldn't of admitted to that last bit if it was mine :oops:

Hi Bill, Bally and the rest of you all!

Yeah it's been a while since I was around. Life has chucked a few obstacles at me which in the last 18 months has seen me go from happy Corrado owner in Milton Keynes to TDI estate owner living in my own home in Devon, plus I'm now a Dad! It's scary how fast it can all happen!

blimey youve moved a way mate! congrats on the little un!

Yeah, I found I was getting a bit fed up with Milton Keynes. The place had changed a lot since I moved there in '95, not always for the better.

'twas a fine looking motor (based on the pic you posted)... i've always been a quiet admirer of yellow C's... also ditto above - nice rims!!!

if it helps, a DVLA lookup shows that it's had 7 owners since new and last changed hands 05/02/2005... so i'm guessing your buyer still has it??

so i'm guessing your buyer still has it??

That's cool, how did you find that out? You work at the DVLA or something?

My concern was that they may have scrapped it for parts as they had a G60 in parts in a barn.

Might have to do an electoral roll lookup...