Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Accident

I couldnt tell you mate, im sure someone on here could give you abit more of a conclusion. I hope things work out for you bud. Like ive said i had similar damage on my previous corrado, i was gutted.

Im 17 to and know how working on one of these things with little money is to. I have a job but only make about 600 a month. as far as corrados go that isnt much haha. Once again good luck and hope shes not totaled :/

Well it seems like, im going to have no corrado for awhile, well atleast till march i think, im having issues with the insurance and now my lawyer is involved, big mess, law suit time so thats going 2 take a while and the when ever thats done the car still needs to be fixed, 50 hours of labor, so yha, im so pissed!

Oh and as for the locked threads, i was bored, "IM SORRY" ha, i was gona create another thread for that, but i kinda figured that was a bad idea, hah, dont i bring some zip to the forum, some humor,lol

man that looks bad

worst looking than mine ouch ,mine is still driviable going to fix it back up

Good view mate - just spend the time getting it sorted. Was a lovely looking Corrado - Dark Burgundy is my favourite colour and looked great with the cream leather.