Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Interchangable parts

Hey guys quick question, first i wasnt sure if i should add this to my other accident post but it has to do with the body parts (if any mod think it should i appologize and id you want me to ill move it ther or you guys and move it)

Now i found body parts (fender and door and hood online) from a g60 and was wondering if those parts fit on my 92 vr6, now im pretty sure that the vr6 and the g60 arent that different besides the engine, now i wanted to make sure from you corrado gurus because to tell you the truth iv never seen a g60 and i wouldnt know, iv found some post saying that the door is the same but nothin on the fender or door, the bumper ill def get from a vr6 or maybe an after market bodykit bumper, im sure it would look fine, has anyone only put on an aftermarket body kit bumper only, does it look stupid??

Thanks guys

Hey guys quick question, first i wasnt sure if i should add this to my other accident post but it has to do with the body parts (if any mod think it should i appologize and id you want me to ill move it ther or you guys and move it)

Now i found body parts (fender and door and hood online) from a g60 and was wondering if those parts fit on my 92 vr6, now im pretty sure that the vr6 and the g60 arent that different besides the engine, now i wanted to make sure from you corrado gurus because to tell you the truth iv never seen a g60 and i wouldnt know, iv found some post saying that the door is the same but nothin on the fender or door, the bumper ill def get from a vr6 or maybe an after market bodykit bumper, im sure it would look fine, has anyone only put on an aftermarket body kit bumper only, does it look stupid??

Thanks guys

all parts will physically fit, but, if it's a pre 92 G60 (7 slat grille style) the bonnet (hood) will touch the top of the vr6 engine when driving and the wings will not be quite as wide as the later ones. The bumpers are again slightly different but it's only really the lines in the moulding where they meet the wings. Doors are basically the same, but the early cars (UK anyway) have no side impact bar inside them.