Sign in to follow this  
Deluk

Cant drive me rado

Just had to have an operation on my body , and doc says cant drive for 1 month , its going to feel real fast after

Deluk

Just had to have an operation on my body ................... its going to feel real fast after

Deluk

Jesus, what the hell is the operation?.

Didn't realise you two were that close ...... :!:

Furkz, you could've skirted round the issue and at least *pretended* not to know!

no man not that bad thx god, but still bad , imagine your ass on fire when you have to first do one after the op ,gives you some idea :twisted: of what its like after the op, it feels like some dude has a lighter to your A hole.

...entertainment not up to much in Swindon at the moment? :lol:

seriously, doesn't sound like fun. it does remind me of when i got my first piercing done though... there's something disconcerting about seeing a condom full of blood! :pukeright:

if you got em now and there not that big like mine was, get down the doc's now and shout at him to sort you out, i have had mine for like 6 years , no i didn give them a name like bob :D

...entertainment not up to much in Swindon at the moment? :lol:

seriously, doesn't sound like fun. it does remind me of when i got my first piercing done though... there's something disconcerting about seeing a condom full of blood! :pukeright:

Your first piercing was a Prince Albert?????????

Nothing like jumping in at the deep end!!

...yeah well, do or die i suppose :lol:

bizarrely, it's a nipple is the worse - with so many nerve endings there it's a real ba$tard... especially if you get stuck in a car park and have to fling yourself over a 9ft fence!

Just had to have an operation on my body , and doc says cant drive for 1 month , its going to feel real fast after

Deluk

Ah *%&&*$"*^£*()^£^"()*£^"|*(^|&*%&^$%&|*)(I(|)

I've been putting off going back to the doctors since the camera up the back entrance but I cant any longer, didnt realise that there would be no driving because of it :shock:

do they work?

...if 'they' you mean P.A.'s, the first girl i was with after having it done nearly puked, then ran off and refused to have anything to do with me again, it worked for the second one and the third (my now wife) doesn't seem to have any complaints :-P

i've had an ampallang done too (google it if you don't know or the Mods will be napalming me before home-time! :lol: ), twice - as first time i forgot to tighten the ball onto the bar and woke up in a boozy haze to find it had healed on one side and was just hanging out of the other :gag:

Deluk

Ah *%&&*$"*^£*()^£^"()*£^"|*(^|&*%&^$%&|*)(I(|)

I've been putting off going back to the doctors since the camera up the back entrance but I cant any longer, didnt realise that there would be no driving because of it :shock:

yeah no driving you wont be insurred for a start and the op makes it hard to sit at first (2weeks or more ) you would not want to drive you might damage the work they done on the A hole. I HAD THAT CAMERA man thats not nice, luck for me i got priv helth care.

how big are the they ?if more than one :p

i just keep asking for the morth made me feel :D

its was stoping my life in the end so i had to get it done.

hope you it do it its worth all the pain .

Deluk