Sign in to follow this  
dan

Chrome reflector on fog light

Hi Guys,

My front fog light had been cracked for a while & I didn't bother too much about as it didn't effect the MOT.

Last week I bought two new glasses from http://www.chrisolmstead.com/Corrado/index.htm

They are a perfect fit & the fitting instructions are good but, when I took out my old cracked glass I noticed that the chrome on the fog light reflector has faded.

I really dont want to fit the replacement glasses until I get this sorted. Does anyone know if I can buy the reflector on its own? I've thought about using some chrome spray but the temp in there would be to high for paint.

Any comments, ideas welcome...

Early type though... I've got an off side one with good condition chrome and no cracks going if you want it? PM me for a price...

Thanks for your replys guys. I'll check the light tomorow to see if I can switch reflectors. I was also thinking on changing my fogs to yellow as this may hide the light difference a bit. What do ya think?.

Phil, you have PM