Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

Get your Draper from meeeee!

Hi, quick unashamed plug or spam for my website!

I’ve been a busy boy and can now offer the entire Draper range. Some of its discounted by 40% from list. There all the usual like power tools, sockets sets and spanners. But there also things like torches, first aid kits, padlocks, soldering irons, pumps, funny bright yellow clothing, all sorts of stuff.

Draper Tools

Love the customer review ;)

Beta Tools C23 8 Drawer Tool Top Box Chest

[C23] £413.60 £199.95

100%

by Cai Hughes Date Added: Tuesday 12 September, 2006

10 Total bargain. This thing is heavy too!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

I only switched the reviews on last week, had to add an impartial test. :lol: :wink: Actually if anyone has any of the tools that are on the site already feel free to add some reviews. Don’t worry whether the favourable or not, it’s all good and helpful for people to decide between things. It’ll probably take years to build up a decent amount of customer reviews. I’ve always like customer reviews on sites when I’m buying.

Depends what it is really, if its no more than 2kgs then no problem and no extra cost. Anymore then it can start to get expensive depending on the brand. Sorry I don’t have zones worked into the website yet so it wont auto calculate shipping to the Isle of Man. I rewriting the shipping page to cover this at the moment actually. If you have anything in mind drop me a PM and I’ll do my best to find the cheapest shipping route possible.