Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

Stage 4, SnS chip and 68mm pulley

As it says thinking about getting the old girl chipped and pulley'd and the charger done to stage 4 at the same time, what sort of prices am i looking at? Also wouldn't mind knowing how much a boost return mod is, or is it better to have boost deletion mod? Cheers AJ

sns chip is approx £125, pulleys are approx £50 and stage 4 charger will be approx £500

boost return kit is approx £30 and sounds cool IMO

Give Darren a ring at g-werks as he can sort all this out and give you the correct prices as im guessing

I think the chip's only about £100. Better than the boost return mod is the SWG twin inlet airbox.

boost return mod costs abt £30 but doesnt add any power but helps charger cooling! the SWG airbox adds whatever bhp abt 5bhp+ but costs over £200

i think chip and pulley is def a good start and stage 4 charger, but the charger can also be done afterwards if money is tight!

i think its prob best to give someone a call who you are thinking of using for work, has they will obviously give you up to date prices and recommendations. Give darren a call on the number in my sig? very helpful

You can forfeit getting the charger ported out to stage 4 when getting the chip and pulley done but you should at least get it split and inspected first.. the extra strain put on it by the smaller pulley could be instrumental in sending it to an early grave!

Not a risk you want to take really with a charger! :)

Thinking of using Darren, just bought my coilovers from him and got a good deal. Chargers done around 20k so far so thought it would be best to get this done, As Jim says it'll have extra strain. Thought i was looking around 1000 quid plus or so for all of this so good news so far!