rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

yip, stay in Westwood, used to go to Claremont back in the day, kicked about St.Leonards. I've got a green Storm.
,aye i went to claremont as well,and i once stayed in the flats on vancouver drive for a year or so!! small world eh!! 8)

'tis indeed, Vancouver's round the corner from me.

who was at the volksfling show at biggar at the weekend?,there was at least 10 tasty corrados there!!!anyone here?? :)

i wish , recently moved house.....forgotten what its like to have free time :D

not sure my c is that tasty anyway :p

I was there til around 1in the afternoon on saturday. Seen yours in the SVAG display, very nice. I spent all Friday cleaning mine and it poured down on the way there :(

I was there til around 1in the afternoon on saturday. Seen yours in the SVAG display, very nice. I spent all Friday cleaning mine and it poured down on the way there :(
aye same,spent about an hour at 9 am claenin and polishing the rado for the display,i never seen any rados on the sat,but i ended up very drunk,ahem!!! :)oh yeah, and thanks for the compliment,cheerz again

Vardo, since you were on the SVAG stand I assume that you've somehow managed to register on their site. How did you manage that? I've tried a few times and although I receive my password and log in, I never get the email with the link to confirm registration. I've tried sending admin an email using a link from the site but I get a failed delivery each time.

I was there on the Sunday on the DC stand with another 2. A 2l, my VR and a VR Storm.

vardo, your car was looking great. Shame about the rain!

Vardo, since you were on the SVAG stand I assume that you've somehow managed to register on their site. How did you manage that? I've tried a few times and although I receive my password and log in, I never get the email with the link to confirm registration. I've tried sending admin an email using a link from the site but I get a failed delivery each time.
i dont remember having any problems A J ,but i am going to gti international this weekend and will be on the SVAG stand again,i will ask around and if i find out any info i will let you know,keep on tryin man :?

I was there on the Sunday on the DC stand with another 2. A 2l, my VR and a VR Storm.

hey ross,i was over on the sunday looking at the dc stand,i really liked the rados,the rain sucked plus i was really hungover,were DC there on the sat,i didnt notice? what colour rado was yours,there was 2 black ones one with TT/Lupo wipers,cheerz mate

A-j, I just registered with SVAG a couple of weeks ago. They took 5 days to activate the account, the admin's are probably busy. I didn't receive any confirmation the account was active, I just tried to logon one night and it went through!

hey ross,i was over on the sunday looking at the dc stand,i really liked the rados,the rain sucked plus i was really hungover,were DC there on the sat,i didnt notice? what colour rado was yours,there was 2 black ones one with TT/Lupo wipers,cheerz mate

We were only there on the Sunday. What was the Sat like? I didn't think Sunday was that great but the rain probably put most people off.

Mine was the black C, aero wipers, debadged (second thoughts)... ME clicky clicky

Still in St.Andrews, now with a VR :D

will keep an open for you then, what colour should i spot for?? 8)

Aqua Blue Pearl

Seen you in South St in a hurry :lol: I was in my work van,blue Doblo, plate B111 COR

A bit off topic but possibly the best place to ask, can anybody recommend somewhere to get the allignment checked? Verve is just up the road but I think they look for ~£130. I was going to post this in the ScottishVag site but still waiting for my account to be activated 1 month later!

Cheers

A bit off topic but possibly the best place to ask, can anybody recommend somewhere to get the allignment checked? Verve is just up the road but I think they look for ~£130. I was going to post this in the ScottishVag site but still waiting for my account to be activated 1 month later!

Cheers

i have had my allignment , tracking and camber done at kwik fit in paisley as they have a big laser guided machine for the correct camber adjustment.....quite scarey taking a c into kwik fit tho.....both times i have been i ended up helping the guy....just to be sure..........getting it done again tomorrow as have just changed suspension.....they charge about £50 and will reset it after a week or so.......if you go there make sure you stand over them :D

Aqua Blue Pearl

Seen you in South St in a hurry :lol: I was in my work van,blue Doblo, plate B111 COR

oops!!!

might be interetsed in having a look at Your VR, as possiby thinking of changing at end of year. had Vr golf 3 b4, but intertesed to see how it perfoms in a C

easypops, whats your rado look like? I live in Paisley :)

hi ross, i've just recently moved to mosspark......not far from you. my c looks like.......(excuse the mess of the driveway etc).

the inside of the house is this years task.....external stuff next year :D

oops!!!

might be interetsed in having a look at Your VR, as possiby thinking of changing at end of year. had Vr golf 3 b4, but intertesed to see how it perfoms in a C

Yeah no problem, you can LOOK :lol:

We were only there on the Sunday. What was the Sat like? I didn't think Sunday was that great but the rain probably put most people off.

Mine was the black C, aero wipers, debadged (second thoughts)... ME clicky clicky

i saw yours i was impressed,you should have been on the saturday as it rained slightly in the morning,and then it was a scorcher i got very drunk from the marquee,sunday weather was the worst!!!i couldnt get your link to work!

I've already created a post to exclaim the fact I have bought another C as I was pretty excited about it. Thought I might as well say hello to the Scottish C's too (I'm based in Edinburgh)! Here's a couple of pics of my new 'money-pit':

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfrado1.JPG[/attachment:0fe32]

rado2.JPG[/attachment:0fe32]

Totally standard when I bought it/her a couple of weeks ago and in need of a service. At Star just now getting a new magnex exhaust, throttle cable and the service. Still a bit more to be done to repair the usual wear n' tear of a car this age but I won't bother starting a list - I can see my savings being swallowed up in one go!! Can't wait to go for a good drive on Saturday after I've been to collect her.

Anyway, how many C's do we have in/around Edinburgh? I'll read through the posts to see if I can figure it out........

Here's a couple of pics of my new 'money-pit':
a money pit indeed couldnt agree more!wouldnt change it for a thing though!