Sign in to follow this  
trevor

20v turbo

Hi trevor, craig from round the corner in xchurch. how's the corrado coming on? must be nearly ready! your friend will have to bring it to the tidy meet or something before he takes it home! and i imagine your caddy will be awesome too!

its getting closer now just waiting for the new bumper . so that i can fit the inter cooler to it . i've taken it out round the back for a drive it was ok but until the cooler is fitted it was not runing any boost . got a list of things still to do as long as my arm . i've made a new engine cover . really can't wait to drive it on the road . drivin a car with a atb diff is different i can tell its going to be quick and fun to drive . :lol:

hi friends

can some one help me plz. i have a problem with my bam 20v turbo ecu. it has an a imobaliser and i have key and clock and some loom came with it but the problem is that can not find the transponder. is ther any way i can get rid of the ecu imobaliser or do i have to use key and look for transponder.

jags

i have a rack if its in the lock . . yours for free . . or i paid 365 for amd to chip and remove the imo from the ecu . . . 225 bhp . .

i have a rack if its in the lock . . yours for free . . or i paid 365 for amd to chip and remove the imo from the ecu . . . 225 bhp . .

hi would u be able to give me their number plz so i can do it for my car

surjit

if you get the chip done . which is by far the best way to fit the 20v . you won't need the rack and key .it out fo a octavia vrs . but its got a good lock transponder and key .

if you go on the vw caddy forum and talk to a1 he has parts for 20v engines .

finally got the intercooler . i will get on with fitting it this week . can not wait to take it out running boost . :lol:

please help . . does any one know what the pipe on the top of the throttle body does . what does it run to and can i block it of and run with out it . . .