Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Smashed fog light. Got some new ones...........

Couldnt belive it. Went out to the car this morning and someone has stoved in the passanger side foglamp.......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do they know how expensive they are. And you cant really replace one as the other one will look crap.........

Gona do a search to find out the cheepest pace to get them. Any suggetsions. Early fogs..

Cheers Tim

Still fuming :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats a shi11er, But why would someone go to the trouble of doing in a foggy? the headlight would be much more satisfying.

Is it easy to replace the fog lense? I've looked on the knowledge base but the only item on there seems to be a full replacement.

I gave my C a quick once over this afternoon and noticed I've just picked up a whopping great hole in my near side fog lense!!! :(

Some people just have no respect for anything! Its so annoying though when you cant leave your car outside your own house without something like that happening! Hope you get a new one sorted ok!!

Picked up a new set today from euro car parts.

£100 omg But hey they are nice and shiny........

But will be staying in the box until the c gets her nice warm garage in a couple of weeks.............

But will be staying in the box until the c gets her nice warm garage in a couple of weeks.............

Good plan matey!

Yup am moving to a house about 2 mins walk from salt next friday..............

Small cottage but 2 beds a little garden and the all important garage.............

CAnt wait will have some where to tinker on the babys in the winter and of course no more commuting to work will be able to take full advantage of owning my own pub :drinking: :drinking: :nuts:

Have got the moving covered but thanks for the offer. When i get back from hols beginning of dec will need some help testing out how much i can drink before the walk home gets difficult though :lol: