Sign in to follow this  
ClassicStorm

I'm probably really stupid but...

Guys,

Left my side lights on inadvertantly in work the other day but there was no annoying tone from the car to advise me of this?Is that right?One further think,is it possible to only have recirculated air in the car,there are many country smells around here that I would rather not sample...

Cheers Guys

Apologies in advance for beign thinck/lazy etc...

okay

easy way to get the "lights on buzzer" is check if your alarm has the ability to warn you of this, MY Clifford G4 system does.

which heater controls do you have.

I have Aircon but i think it the same for non ac models to.

with the earliey type(slide controls) you move the top slider to the right hand side that turn the air con off and recirculates the air.

the details should be in the owners manual

Guys,

Left my side lights on inadvertantly in work the other day but there was no annoying tone from the car to advise me of this?Is that right?One further think,is it possible to only have recirculated air in the car,there are many country smells around here that I would rather not sample...

Cheers Guys

Apologies in advance for beign thinck/lazy etc...

Yep no lights on buzzer and no you can't recirculate the cabin air.

Kev

My advice is fit a TT dash and that tells you that your lights are on and if they are blown!! ;oP

J

I always liked BMW's 'Check' panel in the roof. Very handy for monitoring bulbs etc!

Kev

Thanks for the replies guys,I have the rotary style dash as my C is a late spec one.Bit annoying that neither of these features are available,my other car (Fiesta SI) has both and is the same age?Why did the C not come with an Airbag too??

Cheers

John