Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

Has any G60 owners brought anything from bar tek tuning?

yup, I've got some on H-YYU (they were bought for J-DUB)

The ally boost pipes are a very good fit, and are very nicely made - I bought the non-polished ones, but they were very clean and would have been pretty easy to polish up if I wanted to...

The silicone pipes are excellent too... I've also got their U-bend to golf intercooler pipe on my car and the clamps they come with are very high quality...

They are really easy to deal with and I found them to be exceptionally helpful - when I was stuck for a part they pulled out all the stops and really dug me outta the hole I was stuck in... 8)

Basically, I'd use 'em again any time... 8)

cheers henny thats great think im gonna go for the already polished ones! its my bday the end of this month and i think that will be my treat but i get a bit worried about buying things from abroad!

if they c*ck up can i :snipersmile: lol!

is urs all fixed now!

I think they take credit cards directly now... I had to do a bank transfer when I bought mine, but it was all nice and smooth... They've been around long enough now that they have a good reputation... 8)

Mine's still being investigated to find out what's up with it... :|

ah well hope you get it sorted mate i should get my new leads tomorrow as mines been playing up!

i just been on and checked can pay by paypal through credit card and shipping only 27 euros not bad!

will let you klnow how i got on!

Off Topic quick henny: can you pm what size pulley your running cheers Andy

ah well hope you get it sorted mate i should get my new leads tomorrow as mines been playing up!

i just been on and checked can pay by paypal through credit card and shipping only 27 euros not bad!

will let you klnow how i got on!

Off Topic quick henny: can you pm what size pulley your running cheers Andy

if youre contacting them anyway have you thought about checking a group buy price?

i could be pursuaded..

very true polo will have a think about when the fmic is likely and if soon i will hang on if not ill buy the things anyway!

baz i absolutley love ur new sig C looks stunning mate top quality picture taking gonna have a think about whats more important FMIC or 65mm toothed and chrome boost pipes! then if the later prevails i will pm you and well start a thread see whos interested then when we can guage some numbers ill email bar tek!

Andy