Sign in to follow this  
stormchaser

front bumper

can anybody advise me on how to remove my bumper ,i can't see any bolts to remove from under the car like i did on the rear..also how do the fogs and indicators come out(is it bolted behind them?)

any help would make me :D

Lol - I'm telling you what to put and guarantee it will give you threads that answer the query ... :D

I'm pants at using the search too!

There should be two sets of three bolts on either side of the front crossmember, two big ones and one little in the middle. These are the ones you're after, the small ones hold up the crossmember and the big ones are for the bumper. Not sure about late fogs/indicators, but the inducators pop out revealing screws for the fogs.

I'm pants at using the search too!

There should be two sets of three bolts on either side of the front crossmember, two big ones and one little in the middle. These are the ones you're after, the small ones hold up the crossmember and the big ones are for the bumper. Not sure about late fogs/indicators, but the inducators pop out revealing screws for the fogs.

found them thanks monkey.also managed to find one thread in a search but had to click on read through obout 20 to find it.. seems quicker to ask and more social.

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 607#537607

check that out aswell mate,make sure ya got those bolts,an don't remove them :lol:

thanks.i did remove the middle bolt yesterday to try,but put it back when bumper did not move :? .the 2 17mm bolt's looked like they where holding up the engine, so i was affraid to try them untill i asked on here.(good job to.)

Yeah i made the mistake of taking all 3 bolts out on either side. Bumper came off, but when i realised the middle one should have staying in, i had a right job getting it back in.