Sign in to follow this  
Bart 2.0i 8v

My 1994 Corrado 2.0i 8v

Hello, first off all......let me introduce myself. I'm new to this Englisch Corrado-forum. I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I drive a 2.0i 8v Corrado from 1994. I bought it in original shape and modified, wel........a lot in the past 2 years 8) You can see more pics of the car on the Corrado Database. Check http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph ... rrado&id=3 . It's a dutch site. You also can post your car pictures and write a small story by it. The link is: http://www.corrado-database.com. The site starts up in Dutch, but when you go to 'Gebruiker aanmaken', you can set the language in Englisch. Have fun :D O yeah, some pictures of my Corrado:

Bart_38.jpg

Bart_40.jpg

Bart_58.jpg

Bart_67.jpg

nice looking car you got there,like the interior a lot,think you will find a lot of our cars are on the database already :D

nice looking car you got there,like the interior a lot,think you will find a lot of our cars are on the database already :D

Yeah I saw it, nice rado's you have there in the UK. Been there a couple of times for a few days......but never saw a Corrado :cry:

O yeah, I might selling the interior and the wheels. I think the only problem for me and you is a big gap filled with water :wink:

Sweet sweet sweet sweet...

That really is, imho, a superb looking Corrado. The Porsche wheels just suit the Corrado so well - and then the debadged colour coded front grille, and the sweet blue paintwork just make the car look amazing.

If I had a Corrado again, i'd want it to look like that :)

Though.. i'm more of a fan of the standard VW Corrado front bumper, if I was to make one change :D

I wanna buy a regular G60 or VR6 Corrado. I don't feel happy when driving the car, afraid to damage it...........it's not fun anymore.

I have the car for sale right now and if no one buys the car........the interior and wheel will be solded apart :cry:

Who makes the front bumper, and is it fibreglass(GRP) or plastic (ABS)?

I'm hoping that you're not going to say that it's the rieger one that's only the bottom half glued onto the original top half as that's the one I keep picking out in photos! :roll: :lol:

Who makes the front bumper, and is it fibreglass(GRP) or plastic (ABS)?

I'm hoping that you're not going to say that it's the rieger one that's only the bottom half glued onto the original top half as that's the one I keep picking out in photos! :roll: :lol:

It's the RIEGER one :D

But, it's not just spraid and glued one the original bumper ;)

Proves what a nice looking bumper that is when I can spot the make from a photo! :roll: :lol:

What's the name of it (r-rs or something else?)

I think it looks really good anyway... 8)

Proves what a nice looking bumper that is when I can spot the make from a photo! :roll: :lol:

What's the name of it (r-rs or something else?)

I think it looks really good anyway... 8)

Yes, the bumper is from the RS serie of Rieger and it is made of plastic (ABS). Here on this pic you can see the finishing off. It looks like if it is one solid bumper 8)

detailrieger800.jpg

Check my homepage http://home.zonnet.nl/roy_bart/ for more pictures